Apple Solutions Consultant
Qualifications and Experience
I certify, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this portfolio is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I am the author of all materials contained within this portfolio and all this work is my original work.
I want to conduct my behaviors in a way that results in enriching everyone's life that I chose to interact with without compromising my moral fiber. I will conduct myself with high integrity and be trustworthy to carry out projects that I accept. Everyone is entitled to outstanding leadership. I will provide that leadership to bring credit to my leaders and mentors. I want to consistently communicate with everyone I lead and never leave them uninformed. I will be fair and impartial when recommending both rewards and discipline. Managers of whom I work for will have maximum time to accomplish their job functions; they will not have to accomplish mine. I will earn their respect and confidence as well as that of the people I lead. I will be loyal to those whom I follow; Seniors, peers and direct reports alike. I will exercise initiative by taking action in the absence of guidance. I will not compromise my integrity, nor my moral courage.I want my personality to attract like minded people who want the same things in life as I want to demonstrate. I will inspire people around me to follow my vision and that of the vision of a greater purpose. I will not forget, nor will I allow my comrades to forget that I am a professional and a leader.
Highly motivated professional capable of working in time demanding situations, self-motivated team player who enjoys new challenges. Focused on problem solving with the ability to maintain confidentiality of business and customer information.
Degree requirements are specified in an individual plan of study developed with each student through academic advising. At least 42 semester-credit hours must be earned in upper-division coursework
The program is designed to produce graduates who are able to:
- Use applied research and problem-solving skills, including presenting recommendations through comprehensive reports, communicating effectively both orally and in writing, and work- ing effectively in leadership and support roles within a team environment.
- Create and test computer information systems solutions for business problems.
- Demonstrate project management skills.
- Demonstrate supervisory and management skills needed to effectively lead and support others within a specialty and across business functions.
- Apply critical thinking skills to identify and evaluate existing processes, identify needs, and structure business approaches by using established methodologies and standards.
High School Diploma
Associates Degree Obtained In Liberal Arts
Bachelors Of Science Degree Obtained In Technical Management
- Logic (PHIL 102)
- Music Theory (MUS 122)
- Programing Languages (CMPS 350)
- Structures and algorithm analysis (CMPS 223)
- Operating Systems (CMPS 213)
- Chemical Principals (CHEM 150)
- Logic Reasoning (PHIL 102)
- Intro Sociology (SOC 100)
- Intro to Spanish (SPAN 101)
- Calculus I (MATH B6A)
- Calculus II (MATH B6B)
- Chicano Studies (HIST B30B)
- Psychology (PSYC B1A)
- General Chemistry (CHEM B2A)
- History of The US (HIST B17A)
- Human Anatomy (BIOL B14)
- Probability and Statistics (MATH B22)
- Composition (ENGL B1A)
- Public Speaking (B1)
- Plane Trigonometry (MATH BC)
- Intro to Business and Technology (BUSN 115)
- Programming C++ (CIS 170C)
- Structured Analysis and Design (CIS 321)
- Technology, Society And Culture (LAS 432)
- Data Analysis With Spreadsheets (BIS 155)
- Principles Of Management (MGMT 303)
- Project Management (MGMT 404)
- Business Systems Analysis (MGMT 340)
- Fundamentals of E-Commerce (ECOM 210)
- Consumer Behavior (MKTG 310)
- Structured Analysis And Design (CIS 321)
- Introduction to Database (CIS 336)
- Career Development (CARD 405)
- Object Oriented Analysis-Design (CIS 339)
My objective is to obtain a software developer position focused on coding and creating new products
Highlights and Qualifications
|Integrity & Trust
|Developing Direct Reports
||Managing & Measuring Work
|Budgeting and Forecast
- Able support Windows and Linux environments
- Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla.
- Familiarity with website scripting languages such as PHP.
- Managing and Troubleshooting with: FTP, cPanel, Plesk and MySQL.
- Troubleshooting the basics of Email environment
- Expertise in the movement of website content via the file transfer protocol.
- Excellent computer skills specifically using a CRM database system
- Interact and communicate effectively
- Strong and accurate data entry skills.
- Research and investigate issues using multiple systems
- Learn and adapt to new environments, business processes, and systems quickly
- Identify and resolve customer concerns related to GoDaddy Hosting procedures and services
- Consult with a customer on their business needs by matching GoDaddy products and/or solutions to their online goals
- Maintained computer equipment and updated equipment as needed
- Lead groups of 10-50 people in driving ceremonies designed under Drill & Ceremonies
- Delegating specific responsibilities based on identified skill set.
- Focused on Conflict management with officers regarding drill and ceremony
- Lead strategic agility giving feedback to officers, peers and subordinates when leading functions and operations of troop movements throughout the US.
- Analyzing, Prioritizing and subsequently refocusing team on new initiatives
- Strong collaboration focused to remain in fast paces and ambiguous industry
- Identify opportunity areas regarding sales practices within team, review customer feedback, identify customer service trends, trained newly acquired specialists and managers
- Manage sales floor/Customer Service Resolution
- Keep a positive attitude and an open communication with peers, supervisors and clients.
||Hosting Support Consultant
||Godaddy Gilbert, AZ
||Apple Solutions Consultant
||Best Buy Bakersfield, Ca., Chandler AZ
||Sprint Authorized reseller
||Go Wireless Bakersfield, Ca.
||Master Reseller for T-Mobile.
||Alert Cellular Bakersfield, CA.
||Sales and Marketing Assistant
||Arrival Comm Bakersfield, Ca
||AT&T Authorized Sales representative
||Paradigm Wireless Bakersfield, Ca.
||VA Assistant Coordinator
||Bakersfield College Bakersfield, Ca.
||Military Musician and technical Support
||US Army Various
||Retail Sales person
||Big 5 El Centro, Ca.
||Private Tutor for dyslexic children
||Central Baptist El Centro, Ca
- Bachelors of Science With Distinction (Cum Laude)
- DeVry University Deans list Fall 2013
- DeVry University Deans list Fall 2014
- Apple Superior Sales Award
- 5 Year Apple Certificate signed by Steve Jobs
- Apple 10 year Award superior performance
- Apple Most inspired award
- Apple Product Professional Certified 2004-2015
- iWork Certified Trainer
- Army Commendation medal
- Army Achievement Medal
- Army Achievement Medal (2nd Award)
- Army good conduct Medal
- National Defense ribbon
- Army Service Ribbon
- Army Commendation Medal
- Army Achievement Medal X2
- Army Good Conduct Medal
- National Defense Ribbon
- Army Service Ribbon
- Military Acedemy School of Music Certificate of training
- iWork Certified Trainer
- Apple Superior Performance Award
- Apple Inspiration Award
- Deans list DeVry university X2
- Cum Laude Bachelors Of Science
- Apple Product Professional Certified 2004-2011
- Godaddy Hosting Support Certified Level 1 & Level 2 (HSC1 & HSC2 Certified)
- Time Management Franklin Covey Certificate of Achievement
|Craig Cisneros (Third Party Contract with Aera)
||(661) 431-3552||Chris Harrison (Expert At Apple Inc)
||Glenn Porter (Broker RE/MAX Golden Empire)
||Peter DeArmond (Professor SBBC)
||Roger Triantafilo ( Oracle DBA At Aera)
||Sue Vaughn (Director of Enrollment Services B.C.)
||Laura Kuster (Location Manager, Telepacific)
||Cindy Robins (Telepacific Communications Consultant)
||1SG Hawthorn (62nd Army Band Fort Bliss Tx)
||Possible Job Titles
||Current Salary Range
||Gain Experience in a technical field
- Software Developer
- Product Manager
|3 - 5 Years
||Position myself in a Software Development position
- Apple Inc
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Project Manager
Become a leader in my field of work
- Project Manager of Software Development team
- Project Manager of Pro Apps Development
- Product team leader