Cellular Phone Sales Consultant
As a Wireless Sales Consultant, you will greet customers, ascertain what each individual needs and make recommendations based on their specifications.
Additional responsibilities for the Wireless Sales Consultant include:
- Developing new personal and business accounts
- Providing information about our wireless phone and internet services
- Monitoring the competition
- Recommending changes in products and services to existing customers
- Resolving customer complaints
- Maintaining professional and technological knowledge of cutting edge technology
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process payments
As a Wireless Sales Consultant, you must value integrity, personal responsibility and possess a goal-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit. You must also have effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills and strong negotiating abilities.