Godaddy Hosting Support
Job Specifications: (essential knowledge, skills and abilities)
Provides advanced technical/product support for both internal and external customers. Serves as the technical escalation path for intra-departmental teams for technical questions and escalations. Focuses on providing advanced technical support to customers identified as Web Pros.
- Work related experience
- Extensive knowledge of Internet Technology required
- Experience working in a team environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows and Linux Shared Hosting platforms.
- Be able to troubleshoot Linux and Windows shared hosting environments and communicate clearly to peers and customers.
- Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and directly with customers via email and phone.
- Familiarity with website scripting languages such as PHP.
- Managing and Troubleshooting with: FTP, cPanel, Plesk and MySQL.
- Ability to handle escalated incidents submitted through IRIS, Chat and Phones.
- Troubleshooting the basics of Email environment
- Expertise in the movement of website content via the file transfer protocol.
- Ability to communicate in situations where you are the SME for the Hosting Support Organization.
- Excellent computer skills specifically using a CRM database system
- Ability to demonstrate ownership for issues pertaining to customer service questions, researching and providing solutions of moderate complexity rather than escalating problems that can be resolved at the first point of contact
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization to research customer issues.
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to research and investigate issues using multiple systems
- Ability to identify and resolve customer concerns related to hosting products and services
- Ability to consult with a customer on their business needs by matching GoDaddy products and/or solutions to their online goals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain customer service focused during all situations