Apple Solutions Consultant
The Lead ASC is an Apple employee who serves as the Apple business manager and influencer in a hyper-business critical Reseller's store which delivers significant revenue to the business My & role was & to grow Apple product sales and add- on business in the store. I was & held accountable for sales performance by providing excellent customer service, giving 1:1 and 1:many product demonstrations, and ensuring all Apple fixtures and merchandising elements are up to date and maintained according to Apple's standards. I was & also responsible for training the Reseller's staff on Apple products and Apple Shop merchandizing and maintenance standards.
The Lead ASC has the following responsibilities to fulfill as they relate to four different audiences:
- The most important role that the Lead ASC serves is that of providing an excellent Apple Customer Experience. Responsibilities include:
- Promoting Apple products and solutions by communicating the benefits and values of the products through product demonstrations.
- Conducting 1:1 and 1:many (where applicable) product demonstrations using World Wide developed demo scripts for guidance.
- Building a community of loyal Apple customers who will come back to consult the Lead ASC on future Apple purchases.
Apple Shop / Apple Inline
- I & proved myself & relevant to a Reseller's management team and is able to gain support without authority.
- I have & strong business acumen and understanding of the Reseller's business and goals. Responsibilities include:
- Acting as a promoter of the Apple brand to the Reseller's staff /management, and keeping them engaged and up to date on Apple's latest and greatest products.
- Understand what the Reseller's business goals are and link Apple's goals to theirs.
- Identifying and maintaining a "virtual team" of key staff members who the Lead ASC will train and transform into Apple Professional / Experts. The training of the "virtual team" is critical, as the Lead ASC will depend on this group to support Apple's business in every way.
- I operated as a business manager of the 'hyper-business critical' Apple Shop. As such, it was my responsibility to maintain the quality and appearance of the Apple Shop in order to give the customer and Reseller the best possible Apple experience according to Apple standards. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all merchandising elements (including demo content, as well as all 2D and 3D elements) are up to date and follow Apple worldwide standards.
- Providing daily care and maintaining tidiness according to worldwide guidelines, also submitting maintenance requests when needed through iForms/Xpedex (or equivalents).
- Flag to his/her manager any maintenance issues with any Apple merchandizing execution in the store. &
- The Lead ASC is able to provide key insights on the Apple business in a singular storefront, and identify business opportunities. Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring performance results and inventory levels.
- Monitoring regular competitive/trend tracking.
- Providing insightful feedback that will help to further develop and improve upon Apple Shop performance.
- Business acumen.
- Extraordinary customer service skills.
- Adaptive and solution based approach to selling.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong presentation / group demo skills.
- Ability to translate "techno speak" into layman's terms.
- Ability to lead and influence a group of individuals with whom you work.
- Proven self-starter with entrepreneurial flair.
- Self-direction leading to high degree of success throughout his/her career.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A high standard of values, ethics, integrity, and trust. Success Metrics/Key Performance Indicators: Quantitative
- Year over Year growth in Apple Product and Beyond the Box sales in the assigned Point of Sale.
- Achievement of overall Point of Sale sales goals vs. targets including key Beyond the Box attach rates. Qualitative
- Level of interaction with Re-seller's store staff.
- Excellent customer feedback, and loyal customers who return to the store for Apple needs and questions.
- Converting customers who wouldn't ordinarily consider a Mac or other Apple product.
- Excellent scores in quality control survey and mystery shopping audits.
- Number of Apple Professionals with APP level on ASTO.