My objective is to obtain a software developer position focused on coding and creating new products
Highly motivated professional capable of working in time demanding situations, self-motivated team player who enjoys new challenges. Focused on problem solving with the ability to maintain confidentiality of business and customer information.
Highlights and Qualifications
|Integrity & Trust
|Developing Direct Reports
||Managing & Measuring Work
|Budgeting and Forecast
DeVry University, Mesa, AZ March 2015
Bachelor of Science in Technical Management: Emphasis in Computer Science: With Honors GPA 3.5
California State University Bakersfield
Bakersfield College, Bakersfield, CA December 2003
Associates of Art in Liberal Arts
- Able support Windows and Linux environments
- Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla.
- Familiarity with website scripting languages such as PHP.
- Managing and Troubleshooting with: FTP, cPanel, Plesk and MySQL.
- Troubleshooting the basics of Email environment
- Expertise in the movement of website content via the file transfer protocol.
- Excellent computer skills specifically using a CRM database system
- Interact and communicate effectively
- Strong and accurate data entry skills.
- Research and investigate issues using multiple systems
- Learn and adapt to new environments, business processes, and systems quickly
- Identify and resolve customer concerns related to GoDaddy Hosting procedures and services
- Consult with a customer on their business needs by matching GoDaddy products and/or solutions to their online goals
- Maintained computer equipment and updated equipment as needed
- Lead groups of 10-50 people in driving ceremonies designed under Drill & Ceremonies
- Delegating specific responsibilities based on identified skill set.
- Focused on Conflict management with officers regarding drill and ceremony
- Lead strategic agility giving feedback to officers, peers and subordinates when leading functions and operations of troop movements throughout the US.
- Analyzing, Prioritizing and subsequently refocusing team on new initiatives
- Strong collaboration focused to remain in fast paces and ambiguous industry
- Identify opportunity areas regarding sales practices within team, review customer feedback, identify customer service trends, trained newly acquired specialists and managers
- Manage sales floor/Customer Service Resolution
- Keep a positive attitude and an open communication with peers, supervisors and clients.
||Hosting Support Consultant
||Godaddy Gilbert, AZ
||Apple Solutions Consultant
||Best Buy Bakersfield, Ca., Chandler AZ
||Sprint Authorized reseller
||Go Wireless Bakersfield, Ca.
||Master Reseller for T-Mobile.
||Alert Cellular Bakersfield, CA.
||Sales and Marketing Assistant
||Arrival Comm Bakersfield, Ca
||AT&T Authorized Sales representative
||Paradigm Wireless Bakersfield, Ca.
||VA Assistant Coordinator
||Bakersfield College Bakersfield, Ca.
||Military Musician and technical Support
||US Army Various
||Retail Sales person
||Big 5 El Centro, Ca.
||Private Tutor for dyslexic children
||Central Baptist El Centro, Ca
- GoDaddy Hosting Top In Sales Incentive Award For June
- GoDaddy Hosting Top In Sales Incentive Award For May
- GoDaddy Rockstar Sales Incentive Award For June
- GoDaddy Rockstar Sales Incentive Award For May
- Bachelors of Science With Distinction (Cum Laude)
- DeVry University Deans list Fall 2013
- DeVry University Deans list Fall 2014
- Apple Superior Sales Award
- 5 Year Apple Certificate signed by Steve Jobs
- Apple 10 year Award superior performance
- Apple Most inspired award
- Apple Product Professional Certified 2004-2015
- iWork Certified Trainer
- Army Commendation medal
- Army Achievement Medal
- Army Achievement Medal (2nd Award)
- Army good conduct Medal
- National Defense ribbon
- Army Service Ribbon